Call Mobile, WhatsUp or Viber: +43 676 39 110 49
S, M, L, XL
By purchasing or/and downloading or receiving digital files from Alexander Kuiava – LIME ART GROUP www.limeartgroup.com you acknowledge that have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this license agreement. This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP (“Licensor”). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of Licensed Material.
If you fail to adhere to the stipulations of this license agreement LIME ART GROUP reserves the right to immediately revoke the license.
By the terms of this license LIME ART GROUP grants you a 5 Years, non-exclusive (we can continue selling the items to other customers), non-transferable (you cannot give this license away or transfer it into someone else’s name), worldwide license to use the purchased products, for the use limited to the purposes defined in this agreement.
“Licensed Material” means any digital files purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
1. The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Alexander Kuiava > LIME ART GROUP
2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Alexander Kuiava > LIME ART GROUP in writing;
3. Licensee’s rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
4. Unauthorized use will results in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
5. Licensee has a right to use a License Material 5 years after date of purchase
1. Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products; Licensee may not give or transfer any part of the Licensed Materials to third party, included workers or employers of you company
2. Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
3. Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
4. Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
5. Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
6. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
7. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material in a defamatory, scandalous, illegal, misleading, or otherwise unlawful manner.
8. Licensee may not use the Licensed Material be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks.
1. No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
All LIME ART GROUP products and other products on this website are private intellectual property and may not be copied with the purpose to obtain commercial or other benefits without the written consent of Alexander Kuiava. Illegal copying of models, products are strictly prohibited!
Termination & Revocation
1. The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
Upon termination, Licensee must immediately stop using the Licensed Material; destroy the Licensed Material; and delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic or physical) and promptly confirm same to Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP in writing;
2. Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP
2. Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
3. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Alexander Kuiava / LIME ART GROUP HERE and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
4. These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License.
If you have questions, please contact us.
* With the payment of the product, you accept automatically our terms and conditions and referred to above license terms.
Revision date: 22 September 2015 / 13:00 / GMT +2